International Teacher Education Conference aims to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in education can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from each other. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for papers and posters/demonstrations that offer new research or theoretical contributions. Presenttations should be in Turkish or English.
ITEC 2018 conference is supported by Sakarya University and TASET and will take place at Indiana University College of Education, August 8-10, 2018.
Furthermore, if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, video presentations are available. For further information on how to submit, please refer to the Paper Submission section on our website. For paper guidelines, please refer to the Paper Guidelines section.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIAD and Index Copernicus
- TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD
- Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
Papers should be in Turkish or English, and should address both theoretical issues and new research findings. Abstract submitted to the conference must be in English or Turkish and 300-500 words abstract should be provided. The full paper should be minimum 5, maximum 15 pages long including pictures and tables.